Found this meme here; tagging these guys.
1. My uncle once: worked for Harley Davidson.
2. Never in my life: have I attended an NFL game.
3. When I was five: my maternal grandfather died.
4. High school was: painful for the first two years and much more enjoyable the other two.
5. I will never forget: the time my father made me laugh so hard at an Italian restaurant that Sprite came out of my nose (it *burns*, by the way).
6. Once I met: the prince of Cameroon (or so he claimed).
7. There’s this girl I know: who currently lives in Hawaii and whose last name is Sinatra.
8. Once, at a bar: in Winona., Minnesota, I was 21 and likely the only person of age (and w/out a fake I.D.) present.
9. By noon, I’m usually: nursing the few remaining sips of my iced coffee.
10. Last night: I ate Crispy Orange Chicken and saw FROZEN RIVER.
11. If only I had: more time (and motivation) to write.
12. Next time I go to church: violent thunder will probably light up the sky.
13. What worries me most: President Sarah Palin.
14. When I turn my head left I see: a disheveled pile of receipts on my desk.
15. When I turn my head right I see: a picture of my cute boyfriend.
16. You know I’m lying when: it sounds far too good to be true.
17. What I miss most about the Eighties is: top 40 radio of the era.
18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: possibly Rosencrantz and/or Guildenstern.
19. By this time next year: I hope to have a better sense of what my profession is.
20. A better name for me would be: dork or any variation thereof.
21. I have a hard time understanding: why anyone would vote for McCain.
22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: do it if I don’t have to pay any more tuition.
23. You know I like you if: I talk your ear off.
24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: my mom.
25. Take my advice, never: see the movie CRASH.
26. My ideal breakfast is: light, fluffy pancakes, crisp savory bacon and coffee, coffee, coffee.
27. A song I love but do not have is: "Got to Give It Up" by Marvin Gaye.
28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest you: see the Milwaukee Art Museum.
29. Why won’t people: who drive respect cyclists and share the road.
30. If you spend a night at my house: I would keep you up drinking and watching DVDs far too late.
31. I’d stop my wedding for: nothing.
32. The world could do without: "Brangelia" (and any variation thereof).
33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: um... sorry, I can't think of anything more disgusting than that!
34. My favourite blonde(s) is/are: Sarah Cracknell (female), James Dean (male).
35. Paper clips are more useful than: binder clips.
36. If I do anything well it’s: make a delicious sweet potato bake.
37. I can’t help but: have (or at least think of having) a nice, cold cocktail after a loooonnggg (or in this case not so long) work week.
38. I usually cry: at the end of A CHARLIE BROWN CHRISTMAS (yes, I admit it!).
39. My advice to my child/nephew/niece: don’t let any adults talk you into a hobby or social activity that you have absolutely no interest in.
40. And by the way: go see MAN ON WIRE if you can.